Saturday, February 13, 2010

Homemade Sand Rail Plans Homemade Go Kart Help Please?

Homemade Go Kart Help please? - homemade sand rail plans

I'm 14 and I will try to build a go-kart-house, because I'm tired of my train of sand and would like something that I do not drive. I'm looking for pieces that easy to install and use, but also pieces that are of high quality, because they can not settle for less ... (I'm a man KTM) I need a list of elements that are compatible. I also have independent suspension ... My biggest concern is the engine. I need something very strong, not a vertical 5 hp motor lawn mower. Please help because this is my first attempt. Thanks

1 comments:

trish said...

Since you are only 14, is expected to have no experience in welding technology. So it's better than shopping-cart kits that provide the building blocks of instructions. As for the suspension and the rest will be added on your own, but it would be difficult, a possibility that the suspension by Google add to be found. This would provide a foundation before building a kart from scratch.

Post a Comment