Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shower Tile Flaking Normal Wear And Tear - Apartment?

Normal wear and tear - Apartment? - shower tile flaking

Hello. I lived in an apartment for a year and wonder what is normal wear and tear, tiles, showers and fireplaces. My tile is in front of my fireplace has cracks in the IT and in one piece, can achieve ... I've never done anything, it falls on or sprained it ... He has just done. I weigh 230 pounds and has no influence on the weight of herself on her, I think it is not applied correctly. My house was new when I moved, and I about 10 times more or less, and now are completely black. I am tired of cleaning, and discovered ... and I know that chimneys do what they can not take responsibility ... Right? My shower also stains from tile mastic or whatever, and also told me it was on normal wear and tear ... was new when I came here ... the bathroom was left, and painted over the bathtub, and every time to clean the paint chips and, sometimes, when you take a shower, Spall and down the drain ... so that the water does not flow to the drain line ... I'm for the entire shower, what charge? Am I responsible for everything? I thank you all for your time !!!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment