Monday, February 22, 2010

How Do You Write A Bollywood Invitation Homework????help???i Dont Know How To Do This 11 Points For Best Answer !?

Homework????help???i dont know how to do this 11 points for best answer !? - how do you write a bollywood invitation

Write a number greater than 60 minutes
Analysis of the structure
Fact and opinion
-visual stimulation
Enter-tainment value

I saw a report on the pregnancy of a minor problem and Bollywood / Cricket in India

I have no idea how to write this.
i dont like you, when writing to me (you want to have, you get more points) I can only say how to write and everything, but at least it gives me a sentence starting with, I really do not know what to do.
10 points thumb up to the best answer

2 comments:

Anthony K said...

Ok, begins with an introduction .... 60 minutes is to say an expert on current and new features .....( if its on, blah, blah)

(Remember TEEL - Topic sentence statement of the evidence and the relationship of the sentence)

Say what you strive to use special effects (for the hearing as the slow movement of criminals, and the impact on black and white.)

E-mail me or MSN: from-a-to-b@hotmail.com

(www.zedsweb.com/ ~ ANT)

Good Luck

vishal_k... said...

tz tz ... What are the young generations to .......

Post a Comment