Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How Long Does It Take For A Dislocated Coccyx To Heal Coccyx Injury - How Long Does It Take To Heal?`?

Coccyx injury - how long does it take to heal?`? - how long does it take for a dislocated coccyx to heal

I fell down the stairs and AMD fractured dislocated ankle 2 weeks ago. I hurt my tailbone as I am in the confusion of the two lesions. I can relieve the pain in my foot to keep it, but the session only more damage to my tailbone. Can anyone advise me on the hearing takes less than a torture?

3 comments:

icesk8er said...

Sorry. I know how it could have seriously injured), a bruised tailbone (coccyx. The best we can for you is on a donut, do sit on ice, and take ibuprofen or paracetamol. Usually takes four to six weeks to heal, and can still disturb the halls after a while.

bmac said...

Oh, I'm sorry for you. I Broke my ankle and my tailbone tailbone before and it's even worse than the ankle. I hate to tell you, but I feel pain and there are now 15 years old. If I'm wrong, I almost through the roof. Make sure your doctor radiographs of the coccyx. When you destroy a piece out of it, you have to go there to let. Otherwise, you could have a bone fragment awfully close to the spinal cord. You do not want that. Sit on a heating pad, and not lying down or sitting for long periods. Even one of those donut cushions. You can sit and touch the coccyx, nothing. Who will help.

livinthe... said...

Their radiographs tailbone? If not, then I do not recommend. If broken, then you can always have pain from time to time. You can not uninstall either because it is surrounded by many nerve. The only way to deal with, is considered to have a demonstration on the hull (top) and use the ice if you have pain.

Post a Comment