Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Adult Gift Baskets Adult Easter Basket..any Ideas?

Adult easter basket..any ideas? - adult gift baskets

i so that each year gets a huge basket of Easter holidays and my father thinks that it is in the so hysterical for 22 this year, the production of a basket from my parents .... My mother is the head of beautiful gift baskets she had told me, I just give her ideas. Since I work in a liquor store in getting 2 bottles of your favorite wine, eggs, milk chocolate giant leaves, chocolate-covered cherries, because my father loves them, and I can think of nothing else .. . Suggestions?

I do not want it to Corny i want it to be beautiful ... I can not think of anything else to ask: Help (please

5 comments:

Jane said...

The contents of the package of specialty tea or coffee or small pots of jam. Perhaps the principle that the tickets would be funny? Would your mother like socks color or body spray / lotion? Or maybe a paperback book?

charly said...

"Whatever you have your boat" we all our kicks in different ways floats ...

AlabamDe... said...

Small bottles of his favorite Cologne, a disc of your favorite Goldie "classic" movies, theater tickets, / / Read together with a copy of your wedding portrait (photo or otherwise) in a beautiful new environment.

laurel said...

A "couples" spa certificate. You're a wonderful girl!

tracey a said...

2 glasses of nice wine to go with wine, gift card for dinner or movies, a magazine they want, what they like peanuts and cashews, pistachios, almonds, candles for a romantic dinner, only once has a piece of fruit, like people the baskets of fruit, tea, hot chocolate, some coffee. Scent and large intestine

Post a Comment