Sunday, January 17, 2010

What Does A 2009 New Jersey Drivers License Look Like Can I Get My Full Driver's License In New Jersey Without A Provisional?

Can I get my full driver's license in new jersey without a provisional? - what does a 2009 new jersey drivers license look like

Thus is the story I had my license when I was 16, but a few months after switching on 17th So I know my provisional license about 6 months. On 26 December this year there were 6 months and my driving test is scheduled for this day. However, my birthday, March 24, 2009, and I become 18 years old. Is there a way to get my full license at this point, or should I have my provisional for one year (in this case would not be complete until my December 26, 2009).

I've also heard that if I disagree with my provisional, I can fully, if I'm 18th

And what am I doing here? By the way, I live in New Jersey.

1 comments:

Princess is Engaged! said...

It seems that you can. There is still time to keep your consent. See the website below for more details. The NJ MVC, said:

Get the pilot's license database
You must be at least 18 years
Fill out the drive without supervision
Go to any MVC Agency with a provisional license and other documents to which they are the 6-point ID verification of address
You pay a license fee of $ 24

Post a Comment