Saturday, January 16, 2010

San Diego Gas Stations Accept Credit Card Which Exits Are The Best To Stop At From San Luis Obispo To San Diego, California?

Which exits are the best to stop at from San Luis Obispo to San Diego, California? - san diego gas stations accept credit card

I fly from San Luis Obispo to San Diego and I do not know what comes of it, is to stop the right. I know that in many other countries in the list of things, gas stations and fast food places before leaving California, but not the case. If someone is a popular place to stop?

1 comments:

Sage said...

Personally, a division of SLO to San Diego, I will not for a fast food restaurant - snack on things limited, while the gas station that I'm full.

Santa Barbara, for example. This is the first major city to the FES. I stopped at a Chevron station north () on the city. (It must Chevron, of course).

I took a little fun. An Energy Drink. Something to nibble - and maybe a little too biting. In fact, I believe not to bite, as I have bought 5 hours energy drinks, which comes in a bottle.

Oxnard is the largest deals. When he comes to Santa Barbara because it is a SLO almost every way you can do what you've got just mentioned.

Suppose you are traveling on 101, can not I eat in LA

To my 1st big meal, I stopped in San Clemente. It is an hour from San Diego. My favorite stage is the Carl's Junior Christianitos from production.

) To stay exit - turn left onto the bridge (highway andon the road. Do not miss out.

Carl is big, has many places to sit. The bathrooms are very clean.

I used to stop closer to Jack in the Box in the city, but it is small and the bathrooms are good, not much.

Much depends on what your plans when you arrive in San Diego. I would not stop at the Carl, for example, one hours of SD, if I have a good dinner at a restaurant in San Diego.

But if you were to stop would not spend the night in SD and the effort to eat upon arrival, I recommend Carl Christianitos (in the 5 South).

You have time to relax himself, his energy and enjoy the final approach to San Diego.

Have a good trip. Shalom!

Post a Comment