Saturday, January 2, 2010

Song Title Finder Song Title Needed?

Song Title Needed? - song title finder

It was a British comedy hit the Pony "with female comedians are finally aired on the Bravo network, here in the U.S. in an episode, it was a parody of that two young girls, bored with her friends come to different types of music dance behind them in the background. I want the name of the song played at the end of the episode to know .. have a hard drum beat type previously used in the song "Ritmo de CV" of CPO (RAP). I wanted this song forever .. I first saw in an advertisement for the challenge of the early 90s .. and have learned from this episode, "Beating the Pony" and more recently in an advertisement for AIDS education. But I can not find any information on this topic .. I tried Google Video, with a little luck, and I've even tried all the sites on the web song with the same result. **** This is frustrating .. any help is appreciated!

1 comments:

gem_fitz... said...

I doubt that what you are looking for is, but I hope it helps!

"The sight of the catchy title song," In The Middle of Nowhere "(originally a hit for Dusty Springfield) was sung by comedian Jackie Clune Musical"

Post a Comment